Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Entry 12032013

Last week I passed my theory exam for my driver's license.  Pretty proud of myself as I really did it all by myself. Yesterday, had my first practical class (1 hour). Realized that need to get more used to driving a car... it's not the same as driving a scooter. Today was my second class (also 1 hour) and it was sort of fun, I realized that I have to get used to more things... changing gear, clutch and brake etc etc.
 
 
[Today's route]


Yesterday, I got the new Tomb Raider (Xbox 360), and I like it, it's been a while since I've played an adventure/puzzle game, this one makes the top ten for me. Good graphics and a good storyline. I haven't yet tried the multiplayer, but the single player is quite awesome. The storyline keeps you on the edge as you don't know what will happen turning the next corner. But it's fun and entertaining which can't be said for most games, as they follow a straight line and you know what there is around the next corner or it's so long that you just can't give a fuck of what is going to happen next.
A game I'd recommend to anyone who likes adventure/puzzle games. Did I mention that it has Lara Croft :P
http://www.videojuegox.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/TOMB-RAIDER-2013-cover-caratula.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment