Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Deadshift Chronicles #1

Well, I'm back doing the deadshift again... after like almost 2 months approximately... and I already know it is going to be a long night.

First, because I forgot my manga books I bought today at home - not to mention the book I was already reading. Second, the internet here at the hotel reception pretty much sucks and is slow as hell. Third, already had a couple arriving at the hotel with a reservation which was cancelled and according to them it wasn't cancelled by them... so basically the hotel cancelled your reservation because we think you are stupid? According to them the hotel cancelled it so that they have to pay more up on arriving and finding out that there reservation was cancelled (should've told them to go and find another hotel... of course then I'd get crap from my superiors for "kicking out" clients). Either way, problem solved everyone is sort of happy and I couldn't care less.

I think I'm also coming down with a cold. My throat feels a bit funny and my nose is itching... I guess my small ritual did work (top secret can't divulge more information on the ritual). Hope I remember to take some medication before I go to sleep when I get home.

So far the night seems to be going without much incident... (damn, just remembered that I could've at least brought the Nintendo 3DS ¬¬ )

Anyway, the only thing that I don't want to do is think, somehow I end up doing that quite a bit these days and don't really want to do that now. It's hard not to when you have the whole night ahead of you (it's 01:16 at this moment) so a little less than 6 hours left to sit here and try and not think. This should be quite interesting... I'll probably end up watching old episodes of some series or trying to figure out how to fix the economic crisis...

No comments:

Post a Comment