Thursday, March 21, 2013

Deadshift Chronicles #2

Well, another deadshift, another deadshift chronicle.

Last night could've been counted as a bit entertaining if I was able to give a fuck, but since I wasn't, well, you're smart you get the point. Crazy shit happen at hotel receptions that people don't believe or expect to happen. Last night, two guests (member's of a VIP guest in the hotel) walk in drunk from the hotel restaurant. Apparently one of them "had" a chance to pick up a girl but the other guy ruined it. I was busy trying to not fall a sleep and thinking of ways to figure out what to do since I left my books/mangas at home. So after a small argument, which I don't remember what one said to the other, one of them pulls his penis out and starts shouting: "I could get any girl I want with this".
If they weren't family of this VIP guest, they'd be having what is left of the conversation in the police station or outside in the street as I was in no mood for stupidity (there is already way too much of it in this world). Some how the other got offended as it seems the drunker guy said something insulting about the religion of the other. This brought with it, the drunker guy saying that he loves the other one and that he'd never say something like that bla bla bla...
... basically over a little more than an hour of live stupidity in the hotel reception, while I was thinking about if they'd go away and there be some silence.

It's sort of official that I have a cold, but I'm nursing it so I don't think it's that bad... I am a survivor so a little cold won't stop me. Other than that, tonight, I did bring my books (read through one as if it were just a piece of paper).

Also read a short story of a friend, that made me think... on things that I don't wish to think. It's her first short story, and if it made me think, that means it's pretty good. We'll see if at some point I write one of my own. Let's wait and see if I last the night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment