Saturday, April 4, 2015

Depresion, Concerts & Rock 'n Roll

Recently, I've been a bit depressed and I've been neglecting the blog for some time. But now that I have some time, I thought why not make a small post in the blog and get it up and running a little bit.

There are various reasons why I've been more depressed or less, it's just that I've had my good days and bad days. Either way, I bought concert tickets to the Amaranthe concert and because I was quite depressed at that time, I even thought of not going to the concert. Good thing, that I didn't let myself fall into the trap. Because the concert was awesome. There is nothing like a great concert, by a great group to animate one again.

Because of that, I'm actually thinking of going to Rockfest in Barcelona in July and also to Leyendas de Rock in August. Will have to talk to my boss to see if I can get those days off.

Fingers crossed.

P.D.: I've been receiving follow requests on twitter... don't really know why, but some of them are from groups from across the planet and they have some decent music. Going to put some blog posts on their music and which one is my favourite song that they have!

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment