Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Deadshift Chronicles is back!!!

It's been approximately 4 months since the last Deadshift Chronicles!!! And we're back on the deadshift again, in case some of you missed that... and in case you don't know, deadshift chronicles are only written when I'm on the deadshift (sort of makes a little bit of sense doesn't it?).


So what have I been up to all this time and how is the deadshift looking? Well, actually, deadshift is quite boring, nothing is happening... which one way seems like a good thing, but come on!!! I have actually no plan on what to do on this deadshift! None what so ever... I haven't brought any books (that just makes me more sleepy). Since like a month ago, I accidently erased my 500 GB of movies, haven't downloaded any more (can't be bothered as there isn't any movie that calls my attention). Been watching TableTop all day, so I could do that, but again? I mean it's fun to watch and all, but if I don't get to play any board games with any one... I fucking hate my friends for this... ¬¬

Oh! There is this guy that we shall call, Mr. StopbuyingwhatIwanttobuyofthestarwarsxwingminiaturegame. Yeah, we hate him. He's been buying almost every unit that I want to get - I got the Most Wanted Expansion, and he goes and gets it too. But I decide that the next one will be the Firespray and he goes and buys it, right from under my nose. And then he goes and buys the StarViper! I mean come on, the "v" in "v997" stands for viper! (Which was inspired by the Dodge Viper car, in case I didn't mention that any time before). This guy is heading for some extreme beating. Like humiliating defeat in combat! Good thing, I was already working on a plan and I think I've come up with one, which doesn't even require me to spend any money. 
A part from that, all these "friends" are a bunch of jerks ¬¬ yeah, I'm talking about you, you jerk. Just because I have the VT-49 Decimator, they all gang up on me. And every time, I can't make it to a combat or battle, I'm called a coward... I mean, all they want to do is gang up on me because of the VT-49. Well, they have another thing coming... oh, and it's going to be painful too.

Anyway, going back to whatever I was going to talk about - for tonight's deadshift, not going to say much more, not doing anything but day/night dreaming about summer, beach and mojitos.

Catch you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment