Thursday, April 9, 2015

Deadshift Chronicles: OMG! Two Deadshift Chrons. one after another!!! :o

So the other day, saw this photo of a very good friend and she looked stunning... I mean fall in love, beautiful angel stunning. And I told her that and she just brushed it off as a random photo she took in the morning. And I was like, random? Really? Random or not she looked beautiful. (No, not going to put her picture here... don't trust you people -_- )

So, that got me thinking: there is beauty, that you see these women, who get all dressed up and look stunning, like, I'll turn my head twice to make sure what my eyes are seeing. And there is these beautiful women, that the camera captures or you see them in all the naturalness and you think, where did this beautiful lady come from?!
I love these women that can combine both of these aspects but yet prefer to go with this natural beauty that like comes up suddenly and smacks you across the face for either not seeing it before or not realizing. And the most hurtful thing is that you tell them and they don't believe and just brush it off. At one point, I was willing to take one of these girls, go to a bar and have a friggin' poll, right there to show her that I was some crazy lunatic making things up - note from friends, apparently I'm a crazy lunatic full stop.
We are surrounded with beautiful women like almost the whole time we are awake (of course we are, because I'm taking into account of everyone's opinion and even if you find someone not that beautiful, some else things she's a beauty so don't you dare think about putting some stupid comment ¬¬ ), and yet there are moments where you are generally surprised sometimes when you see someone in a "random photo from this morning" and since you know some background info. on her, you're just like: 1) why is she still single?!
2) not sure if her ex-bf's are retarded, blind or just plain fucking stupid to let someone this beautiful go

I have quite a number of female friends, and I consider them all beautiful in their own ways. Yet, there are just those moments when you see a photo or they do something totally natural, that you see the spark of what real beauty is - and that's when you want to hit your head against the wall or any hard object for not capturing it on camera. I believe there is beauty in everything from nature to music to engineering... there is unlimited beauty in this world, and just being able to see them sometimes is a privilege that only a few get. [And some, somehow miss it or something... yes, my list of people I would actually hit with a car and just go a reverse to do a double run over is growing... fucking idiots]


(This post has been inspired by the beauty of women... thank yous for being so beautiful)

No comments:

Post a Comment