Thursday, March 6, 2014

Deadshift Chronociles #8

After 1 month and 20 days, I am back at work. And after almost 2 months, back on the deadshift. Six day run, currently on the 3rd deadshift. This month I will mostly be working the deadshift and evening shift at work, so I will not have time to do much. But it is not a big deal, not like there is much to do.

Recently, I have been trying to reduce using social media network and have been reducing successfully. Mostly because I am tired of them, but also because of misunderstanding with other people. I have not had time to properly disconnect from work this month and 20 days that I have had off. Maybe I will get lucky and be able to disconnect at the end of this month when I have a 3 day weekend - but that is yet to be seen.

Have started writing one of my novels, at the moment I have written till the second chapter. Have to translate it and have it revised but it is moving along calmly. Hopefully I will have the translation done this weekend so that I can have it revised. I have thought a bit on the cover of book, but I have not come up with a proper image that I like. Will think more about that as I write along.

That is it for the time being, as there is not much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment