Thursday, October 3, 2013

Entry 03102103 // Bye bye summer

Well, some has come to an end. The weather is still warm, but there are clouds in the sky and it's supposed to rain all day today (still hasn't though).

Last night saw two movies: Pacific Rim and Monsters University.
To tell you the truth, expected a bit more from Monsters University... a bit more comedy and less predictability in the plot, but all together it was an interesting movie. Pacific Rim on the other had could've been way better than it actually was. There are somethings that didn't make sense in the movie as well as the level of predictability in the ending. Apparently they are working on the sequel, so that might actually be more interesting than the first one if they do it properly. I was sort of disappointed that there was no Japanese Jaeger as this mecha-giant monster movie is quite inspired by the movies, series and Japanese animation. But nothing can be done.
On the car news and getting my own place... well, still saving money to be able to get a decent car that won't break down on my long journeys that I plan to take around Europe. And can't find a nice place that I can afford in Barcelona. So on both fronts, the doors are still open.

Apparently, I'm going to be on "vacation" this winter, so trying to figure out somewhere to go to even if it is for a week or two - depending on how much it might cost me (a liver, or arm). And going to try and tie up loose ends on my project so that I can start hunting for financial support.

Also going to do a reboot of my online tshirt store, getting some sales over there, but I could do with some extra cash... well, better go and finish setting up the work station...

No comments:

Post a Comment