Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Entry 15052013 // Back to class...

This last week has been quite a busy week. To start off, last Thursday, I had my driving exam (the practical) which I failed. But not because I didn't know but because I wasn't concentrating on the actual driving. I was distracted by other things that were going on in my life and therefore wasn't able to concentrate properly on the actual exam. (I wonder how many exams I have failed like this in my life?)

On Saturday, it was my birthday. Was supposed to be a good day for me, but waking up at 5 in the morning to go to work isn't a good start in my book. With the addition that I failed my exam on Thursday and that I would've liked to spend my birthday with some close friends (couldn't as they live far away), I was feeling a bit down the whole weekend.

Monday 13th, started my Crafting an Effective Writer course. Hopefully that will make me a better writer and I'll be able to write the books that I have in mind to write and finish. Not to mention, get them published.

Yesterday, we had quite some number of Polish clients coming to the hotel, which also got me thinking if I should really start learning Polish. I mean, I have friends who are Polish and have been saying and thinking about learning the language - maybe I should give that some more thought... maybe start it over the weekend. (Going to check how much some courses can be - could learn Russian, but Polish seems more fun).

On Friday, will have another go at my driver's exam. And this time, if nothing goes wrong, I'm pretty sure that I'll pass. And that will officially start the countdown for me getting a car. I have some ideas as to what kind of car I want. I mean, there are some really nice ones that I'd like to have but are out of my economic range at this moment. (Like the car in the picture: Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR).

Well, I think my course video has loaded, so I will be going back to that. Will post updates soon. Ciao or as they say in polish: pozegnanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment