Saturday, May 4, 2013

Entry 04052013

It might seem from some of my recent posts that I am becoming an animal lover. Truth be told, I have always liked animals. But recently, thanks to a close and dear friend, I have become more aware of the sad reality and also the shocking and disgusting methods some humans use to kill animals, from injuring them so that they are unable to defend themselves to burning them alive.

One of my fears, which I have had from the first time that I've been to the zoo and saw lions and
tigers in captivity, is to be a captive like them. And although you can say that I am free to do what I want, I am still restrained by social and cultural laws and rules, but mainly by the most powerful and ugly reality... money. It is the one thing that we have invented we has backfired on us. It is the basis of the greed that exists in this world and without it, you cannot do anything.

Anyvay, my point is: I always liked animals and still do. And if it were up to me, unnecessary killings would be stopped and illegal and with severe sanctions and punishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment