Sunday, November 5, 2017

How to feel stupid...

I have had a Goodreads account for some time now but it was a little bit abandoned because I never got around to update it and plus one of my "seasonal" reading binges ended. But now I am restarting a new one and thought it would be a good time to recheck my account and update it so that I can have a friendly challenge with a friend. Since I forgot my actual account user name or the email address I used to open it, I thought it was connected to my Facebook account...
...boy! was I wrong. Apparently I did not connect it with my Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail accounts and now I have a separate account that has nothing to do with the original account that I have. So after trying to log on to the original account (it's a big deal because it has my actual user name that I like (v997 obviously), I have sent a message to Goodreads to see if they can send me an email with the email I used to open the account, so that I might be able to ask for a password reset and start using one account instead of two.
Still waiting for them to get back in contact with me, so let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment