Sunday, June 23, 2013

Deadshift Chronicles #5

Today is St John's day or better said night here in Barcelona. This means basically: beer, beach and bonfires... not to mention fireworks all over the city. It's a nice tradition that it is celebrated here in Barcelona, (although we could do without the over-drunk people in the streets).

I'm back here on the deadshift again. Not much to do but listen to music and try to keep awake. Brought some books to keep me company but don't feel like reading. At least, I have tomorrow off, which I plan to spend sleeping most of the day. And maybe do a bit of self learning.

Going to rewrite the first chapters of my book, to be more precise: edit, remove and add more things that have occurred to me over the past couple of days.

That reminds me that I have to set up my desktop. If I can make some room in my room. Cleaned it but things have been accumulating there again... and that is getting annoying. So not sure which one I want to do first... something to figure out when I wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I did love your chronicles and thoughts! Be sure I'll keep reading it!

    ReplyDelete